Meets all H.S. Discus Cage requirements
- Designed for ease of set-up—10 minutes estimated!
- Six 2-3/8" diameter 12' plated poles extend straight up, then angle at the top, enabling the included net to hang 16" within footprint of the uprights
- Rated at 263 lb. break strength, weather treated heavy-duty netting is 1-3/4" square mesh that hooks to quick-release clips attached to a halyard system for easy raising and lowering
- Net is secured to base of poles with velcro attachment, and features three warning signs advising spectators to keep their distance for their safety
- Ships with 21" ground sleeves—one for each of the upright poles—featuring 11" sunken receptacles, which once set into a concrete footing, bring the net to a height of 10'4" from ground surface to full extension at the top of the poles
||Cantilevered Discus Cage
||Replacement Net, 12' x 55'
||Replacement Ground Sleeve, ea.
[Printed Catalog : Page 57 ]